Sunday, May 28, 2006

Help make censorhip impossible

Amnesty International is leading a website devoted to reposting political Internet content that is censored elsewhere. Blogspot does not support Javascript, but if you run your own webpage you can post a quotebox whose content will change with each page reload.

“… Early statements from government officials suggested that the killings had been motivated by Mr. Sarsenbaiuly's business dealings. …”

This is an excerpt from: http://eurasia.org.ru/ The site belongs to The Information-Analytic Center Eurasia, and has been censored in Uzbekistan. Independent political analysis of Central Asia.

Get your own content here!

1 comment:

Michael K. Althouse said...

In response to your comment left on Overflow.

Actually, neither. I mean, eventually I hope to put something together if I find it is within my capabilities. As for this particular piece - I think I better finish it, it's rather ambiguous as is.

This is inspired by real life. Something like this happened and the story line is not out in the ether... I know the direction it'll take because I know the direction it took. What that will look like, however, is anybody's guess.

~Mike