Thursday, May 04, 2006

Celebrating a bitter victory

Star Wars ORIGINAL DVDs to be released...

Gotta quote Slashdot poster Joe the Lesser here.

Ben Kenobi: For almost two decades the star wars movies were enjoyed by all. Before the dark times. Before the Edits.

Luke Skywalker: How did the movies die?

Ben Kenobi: A film producer named George Lucas, who was an idol of mine until he turned to evil, helped the industry change the scenes. He betrayed and murdered the Star Wars movies.
=-=-=-=---=-

Anakin Skywalker: "Luke, help me take these edits off."

Luke Skywalker: "But you'll die."

Anakin Skywalker: "Nothing can stop that now. Just for once, let me look on you with my original film."

(Luke disconnects and releases the original films on dvd.)

Anakin Skywalker: "Now, go my consumer. Leave me."

Luke Skywalker: "I won't leave you here; I've got to save the movies!"

Anakin Skywalker: "You already have, Luke. You were right, you were right about me. Tell your fellow consumers you were right..."

No comments: